Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Let the Blogging Begin!

Well, I just didn't feel cool without a blog of my very own! I found myself coviting my "neighbors" blogs....After having to ask Melissa and Carri how the heck to even get this up and running...I have achieved success! I have no idea what I will do with this new found coolness :), but time will tell~
In all seriousness, I am excited to have a place where I can share what is on my heart! I am about to begin one of my life's greatest journeys and I look forward to taking you all along for the ride! I have been given a great gift, by being added to the Praying Pelican Missions team. I will be in Minnesota, for a retreat and training, May 2-4. I am so excited what God will do through this opportunity! I know that He will continue to stretch, grow, and mold me into the servant He needs for me to be! It is sure to be a very interesting and life-changing summer....I can't wait to share!
Blessings!
Kristi

4 comments:

John said...

Welcom to bloggerland! :) So fun to have another blog to add to my reading list!

JessBless said...

I am so excited to be able to keep up with how God is using you on a more regular basis!!!

Carri said...

Hey Kristi, I am so glad you started a blog it is an easy way to kep up with eachother! I knew it wouldn't be long!! BUT way to show me up, you have pictures and I can't figure it out!! I love you!

Keri said...

Hey there blogging buddy! :)