Tuesday, April 15, 2008

To Blog or not to Blog...that is the question~

I am not off to such a great start~ Finding time to sit down and put together my thoughts...in a manner that can be interpreted by others...has proven to be much more difficult than I thought! It seems that my sitting down and attempting this, is a subliminal invitation to all who know me to call, or for my boys to need my undivided attention~ I have much to say...(shocker, I know) but can't seem to find the time to say it! So...starting today, I am going to schedule in some blogging time! I don't seem to accomplish anything without carving out a specific time to do it! So, soon you will be able to read my nightly thoughts...I plan to spend 15 to 20 minutes in front of the computer, every night around 9:30...just after putting my little boys to bed and just before tucking my big boy in...Jason goes to be much earlier than I do, so I often use the late night hours to study and journal. Right now, I am doing an amazing study on healing~ It has been so enlightening!!
All of that was to say that I want you all to stay tuned...I am going to be more consistent starting tonight!! Stay tuned!!
Love and Blessings!
Kristi

2 comments:

Carri said...

about time I have checked your blog daily!! I use my blod as a time to relax and release the frustrations of the day!! I hope you have as much fun with it as I do!

Keri said...

I loved reading all your updates girl! :) God is amazing and I love all the things you are posting.