Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Come Back,The Cowboys, The Fiddler, and John McCain

Today has been a great day. The Colts made an incredible come back and won. I LOVED that! The Cowboys won...It certainly wasn't pretty, but it still goes in the win column! Our resident "FIDDLER"...(Violinist), Melissa, was AWESOME, today! Seriously, I was just waiting for her to break out into some"Devil went Down to Georgia!" Okay, that may have been a little inappropriate for Sunday morning, but she was "getting down"! The song was "Dancing Generation" so it was only appropriate that it was rather upbeat! I was so glad I was on the other side of the stage, today! It was cool to watch my fellow worship minisrty peeps go crazy! Anyhow...I was very inspired! I wish I could play the fiddle! =)
And to top off an already great day, Jake settled on his 2008 Halloween Costume! He is going to make generations of Republicans super proud...He is going to be a 4"8' (or 4"6'...I can't remember!) John McCain! He got the mask today. He has really never been more excited about a costume before! We have raised him well!
Thus begins a new week, and I am ready for a good one!
May God bless each of you this week! Let me know what I can be praying about...I mean it!
Have a SUPER DUPER Week!
Kristi

1 comment:

Andy said...

You are so kind! I can't, however, accept any credit for the so-called "hoedown" that took place Sunday. Like I've said before, once the Spirit gets into my being and my fingers, there's no holding back! ha! :) Remember in the Bible that David danced in the streets in his underwear?!? Ummm, hopefully that never happens to me, but I can't control the overwhelming need to boogy. I LOVE to worship with all of you at PCF. That place is full of joy!