Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Quick Update...before I actually blog!

I had my sonogram yesterday, and wanted to tell you guys what I do know...which isn't much! You know, the technician isn't supposed to tell you anything...you just have to wait until your doctoer gets around to reading it. But...I am pretty good at reading them, so she confirmed what I saw. As soon as she pointed to my rt. ovary, I could see a pretty large dark area...which I knew, from past sono's and ovary trouble, was a cyst. I asked her if that was what it was and she said, "Yes, are you having a lot of pain?" I was thinking," Well.. DUH, I am certainly not here to enjoy your company, or to see the cute pictures of my reproductive system!" (which I am no longer blogging about! :)) So, that is all I know...aside from gross stuff that even I wouldn't write about!! I will let you know when I know something! Certainly this will all come to a conclusion soon! Until then, please be praying for my mom..she is having a heart cath tomorrow @ 9:30.

2 comments:

Andy said...

YIKES!! Sounds like waaaaay to much fun there sister! :)
Those cysts can be super painful. I've had a few in my time, so I'll be praying for you--and your sanity during all of this!
LOVE the new pics by the way!

Keri said...

I can so relate. I too have had my share of cysts and they are so painful. I really feel for you! I hope the other things straighten out soon as well.

love your picture!